728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

[REVIEW] Home Workout Equipment - Bowflex SelectTech 552 [Adjustable Dumbbells] (Pair)

       Hi guy! I can tell you that one of the most necessary workout equipment is Dumbbell. Because it's needed to blow up your muscle (or Get toned for women) but the worst disadvantage of using regular dumbbell that I figured out is you can't adjust weight of your dumbbell. The Only way to change their weight is you have to buy a new dumbbell to keep your muscle growing. Nonetheless, it's ok if you don't want to build more muscle, you can use the same weight

      anyway, if you want to grow more muscle you have to go up in Dumbbell Weights. I'll recommend you to use Bowflex SelectTech 552 (it's adjustable dumbbell)


Bowflex SelectTech 552 [Adjustable Dumbbells] (Pair)









You can see Product Detail and More Picture >>> Product Detail From Amazon.com



Review

     In my Opinion. If you have been doing this for long times and you need more weight (Over 50lbs) 

Bowflex SelectTech 552 is not your answer and it isn't designed to take a lot of damages, so be careful.   

     These are the disadvantages of adjustable dumbbell that I found but It's totally worth workout equipment for me because I don't have to buy more dumbbell for long time. 52lbs is heavy enough to have long been used in strength training. 

      I had regular dumbbell before and I realized that it was inconvenient because I have to increase my dumbbell weight to kept my workout more intense (The more intense your training, the better the pump) but the only way I had to increase my regular dumbbell weight is to buy a new dumbbell, That waste a lof of money. Therefore, I bought an adjustable dumbbell and found more advantages about it. In addition, it look fashionable (I know it isn't involved with workout but I like it!). That's why I can tell you that adjustable dumbbell is one of the most necessary workout equipment for me






see you in next article
Workout Equipment Review
[REVIEW] Home Workout Equipment - Bowflex SelectTech 552 [Adjustable Dumbbells] (Pair)
  • Title : [REVIEW] Home Workout Equipment - Bowflex SelectTech 552 [Adjustable Dumbbells] (Pair)
  • Posted by :
  • Date : 05:08
  • Labels :
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Top